[opensuse-kde] factory missing pulseaudio
  • From: "Marc Benstein" <mdb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:50:52 -0700
I'm using KKFD and pulseaudio has been missing from the sound system
configuration since 4.4.0. Now, my intel (whatever) fails back to " device."
on startup. I seem to be failing back to something because everything is
working fine after that. I'm using the xine backend.

What happened to pulseaudio in the sound system configuration?

Pulseaudio is the only why I can get multiple applications to play sounds at
the same time.

Thanks
--
Marc Benstein