Re: [opensuse-kde] Vanilla KDE in OpenSuse
  • From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:00:10 +0200
Basically replace the *-branding-openSUSE packages you have installed
with *-branding-upstream ones. Or install using the KDE Four Live CDs
which are contain this packages (http://home.kde.org/~kdelive/)

Thanks, Luiz! I remember that project, I thought it was gone.

Is that viable as a working distro now? I remember that it was once
mentioned that it is good for testing KDE, but not for using as a
regular distro. Or am I confusing it with KDE Nightly?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.