[opensuse-kde] KDE icons for Apache
  • From: Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:36:52 +0100
Hello list-mates,

I have been working on making Apache’s directory listings a bit more beautiful
by creating a collection of KDE icons (Oxygen and Crystal). Apache’s default
icons are a bit old and not that vivid. In fact, they were originally made for
Mosaic. So, what I’ve done is handpicking some Crystal and Oxygen icons,
making a few by combining two icons, modifying some Apache’s config files,
writing the instructions and, finally, putting everything together. So, now we
have apache2-icons-oxygen and apache2-icons-crystal.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Adrian Schröter and Peter Pöml
for the help and feedback.

The rpm packages are available on my OBS home project:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/javierllorente/

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Greetings,
--