RE: [opensuse-kde] Firefox integration with KWallet
  • From: Guillermo Adrián Molina <guillermoadrianmolina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:50:16 -0200

Looking at konqueror-stored HTML form passwords, they are stored in Form
Data/Maps with an entry key (for the whole map) of the full URL of the page
with the form including its name (if any) eg

http://signin.ebay.co.uk/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll#SignInForm

then the map is a map of field value>
.

But what if you have two users for the same url?
I have two accounts on a personal squirrel mail web site, I am not able to save
those two users with konquereror/kwallet.
Because as you mention above, the url doesn't change, but the map does.

Cheers, Guille