[opensuse-kde] OpenSUSE 11.2 KDE4.4beta1: konqueror opens hundreds of windows
  • From: Xiong Jiang <linuster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:41:54 -0800
Hi there,

I just install OpenSUSE 11.2 and upgraded the KDE 4.4beta1. When I
click on Kmenu/Computer/Home,root, konqueror opens hundreds of windows
immediately. I have to go to console and 'killall -9 konqueror,
killall -9 kio_file' to stop it. I am wondering what could be wrong?
Or I missed anything when do the upgrading? My upgrading is done
manually as this is the first time I run SuSE...

Thanks.