Re: [opensuse-kde] Amarok released
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 20:47:23 +0200
phanisvara das wrote:
On Saturday 03 October 2009 11:38:57 pm Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
It woks with Xine. Only one problem might be when I start system, I
receive message that default sound device does not work, but sound works
fine. :-)

great. i'm getting this message on system start too; something tries to use
a device that isn't pulseaudio, and the system falls back to the default
(pulse). couldn't figure out which service or program is doing that--a little
annoying perhaps, but no problem really, so i didn't try too hard to find the
reason.

I've got this message when I has activated a start-up sound.
In fact the phonon/puslse/ whatever sound engine is starting is not yet ready
to launch correctly the sound.

Atfer having impose silence to kde in startup, I've never see again this
message, and all sound is working .

--

Bruno Friedmann