Re: [opensuse-kde] openSUSE KDE Team Meeting - Thursday 3rd August, 16:00 UTC
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 20:39:47 +0200
On 09/02/2009 07:11 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote:
The next openSUSE KDE Team meeting will be held tomorrow,
Thursday 3rd August, at 16:00 UTC.

The current list of scheduled topics is:

* PulseAudio enabled by default
(PA has been removed from the KDE pattern for now, but there doesn't seem to
be a clear consensus yet; if we stay with disabled, we also need to handle
the case when something else pulls it in)
* KDE-related talks/bofs/unconference sessions at openSUSE Conference
* old action items
* status report
* Q&A, misc

Further items are welcome; please add them
http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings

Please use
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=3&month=8&year=2009&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
to get the time of the meeting in your time zone.

The meeting will happen in #opensuse-kde IRC channel on irc.freenode.net

You are welcome to join and participate!

3rd August? Shouldn't that be September?
Regards
Dave P