Re: [opensuse-kde] Plasmaoid Location
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:25:49 +0200
Tirsdag den 4. august 2009 18:20:48 skrev Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
short Question: If i download an Plasmaoid through right-klick, add
Miniprogram. What is the place who are placed KDE4 that?

I'd guess it should be either ~/.kde4/share/apps/plasma/plasmoids/ or possibly
~/.kde4/share/kde4/services

Do you think anything is installed at all? I tried installing a couple and
they never appeared for selection in the "Add widgets" dialog, and I couldn't
seem to find anything on my local filesystem either.

So my feeling is that this feature is still completely non-working. If this is
(and remains) so, maybe it'd be better to remove the feature... :-|