[opensuse-kde] Incorrect Time Display- KDE 4.3 RC3
  • From: Anshul Jain <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:28:56 +0530
I updated my system this morning with the latest updates for KDE 4.3
RC3. I noticed that the date/time is completely messed up. The
timezones selector in the KDE Control Panel does not show my local
time (Kolkata/IST, +5.30 hrs). I was able to restore the right time
through having my sysadmin hack his way down to /etc/localtime .
However, the Analog & Digital time display applets do not display the
correct time. They're almost 5 1/2 hours behind the right time.

I've checked through Yast, hwclock, date commands and also KDE Control
Center...all of them display the right time. Can someone help?

Regards
Anshul