Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop disabled from publishing
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:37:41 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009 00:21:29 schrieb Dirk Müller:
On Tuesday 30 June 2009, Malte Gell wrote:
we're preparing KDE 4.3 RC1 in there, it will stay disabled from
publishing for a week or so.

Will KDE 4.3 get its own tree or will it stay in the Factory tree?

Thats a good question. I think we should stay with KDE 4.3.x in factory for
another month or two at least. we will go with KDE 4.4 for 11.2 most likely
though.

What?
Aimed release for 11.2 is November afaik, so we would have to ship an rc in
the best of all cases, and only if release is end of the month and every
freeze gets broken by kde a week before release.

Best regards,
Karsten