Re: [opensuse-kde] what's the point with KDE 4...
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:59:21 +0100
On Wednesday 18 of March 2009 01:40:31 Oliver wrote:
If Novell is pronouncing KDE 4 as a stable system ready for work, THAN
I want exactly THAT for the money I paid for and not that kiddy-scripting-
just-clicking-and-crashing-better-than-windows stuff!

You cannot get what you want for the money you paid, you can only get
what you paid for. Since I doubt you actually paid for something that'd
make you eligible for this kind of demands, since those come with better
support channels than a mailing list, I assume you paid for the openSUSE
box. In other words, if I'm not mistaken, you paid roughly for the box,
media, printed manuals and a limited installation support. If you didn't get
any of that, request a refund from wherever you got the product. If you want
more, pay for it, do it yourself or wait calmly until somebody does it for you
for free. That is how free software works.

Outside of your little world are enough user who give you the honor to use
the software you produce. So open your ears and hear what they say.
Without the user outside there is no need for developers!

You are seriously confused about the state of things.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer