Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail Version 1.11.0
  • From: Russ Fineman <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:29:56 -0800
On Thursday 12 February 2009 10:54:30 am Richard Bos wrote:
Op donderdag 12 februari 2009 00:47:46 schreef Matthias Fehring:
Yes, for me it works. Select the mailing list folder an then go to the
main menu entry "Folder" -> "Manage Mailinglists" (or so). There you
can
configure the mailing list details, inclusive the mailing list address.
When the address is set,  "New message to Mailing list" should work.

I don't know if I have labeld the menu entries right, because I use the
german version. :)

It works for me like this. Thanks for the explanation :)

--
Richard
Thanks, did not know about this. Just tried and it works.