Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail Version 1.11.0
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:50:24 +0100
On Thursday 12 February 2009 03:00:52 Bob S wrote:

As an aside to this, in my kmail1.11 I cannot create a new messsage, In
composer, when the new message is displayed, it will not accept input from
the keyboard. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can make replies and edit those messages. Just not new messages.

Bob S

Ouh, no, I don't have experienced this behavior. But I must confess, thet I
don't understand your problem right. :)

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
< Previous Next >