Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail Version 1.11.0
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:00:52 -0500
On Wednesday 11 February 2009 06:47:46 pm Matthias Fehring wrote:
On Thursday 12 February 2009 00:27:25 ianseeks wrote:

Have anyone got the "New message to Mailing list" to work?

Yes, for me it works. Select the mailing list folder an then go to the main
menu entry "Folder" -> "Manage Mailinglists" (or so). There you can
configure the mailing list details, inclusive the mailing list address.
When the address is set, "New message to Mailing list" should work.

I don't know if I have labeld the menu entries right, because I use the
german version. :)

As an aside to this, in my kmail1.11 I cannot create a new messsage, In
composer, when the new message is displayed, it will not accept input from
the keyboard. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can make replies and edit those messages. Just not new messages.

Bob S