Re: [opensuse-kde] KMail Version 1.11.0
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:00:52 -0500
On Wednesday 11 February 2009 06:47:46 pm Matthias Fehring wrote:
On Thursday 12 February 2009 00:27:25 ianseeks wrote:
HI

Have anyone got the "New message to Mailing list" to work?

regards

Ian

Yes, for me it works. Select the mailing list folder an then go to the main
menu entry "Folder" -> "Manage Mailinglists" (or so). There you can
configure the mailing list details, inclusive the mailing list address.
When the address is set, "New message to Mailing list" should work.

I don't know if I have labeld the menu entries right, because I use the
german version. :)

As an aside to this, in my kmail1.11 I cannot create a new messsage, In
composer, when the new message is displayed, it will not accept input from
the keyboard. Has anyone else experienced this?

I can make replies and edit those messages. Just not new messages.

Bob S