Re: [opensuse-kde] Clicking on links in Kmail
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:48:24 -0800
On Wednesday February 11 2009, Bob Williams wrote:
When I click on a link in an e-mail or mailing list message, such as

My default browser (Firefox) starts up and loads a cached copy of the
page, rather than the online page itself. So the example given above,
results in me looking at

<file:///home/bob/.kde4/cache-barrowhillfarm/krun/6996.0.smart-questions.html>

I can't remember when this started happening. I don't remember
consciously changing any setting. Is there some way to get it back to

Perhaps your Firefox is in "Work Offline" mode? Look in the File menu,
near the bottom.

Bob

Randall Schulz