Re: [opensuse-kde] kde-4.2 stable
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:55:48 +1100
Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009 09:19:39 schrieb Basil Chupin:

KDE 4.2 is officially released, right? Then put it into the normal
update repositories for oS 11.1.

I thought you used (open)SUSE for a long enough time in order to know the
policy about what is put into the normal update repos.

Sven

Until you answer my questions I asked in an earlier message and answer
who you are working for I will ignore any, so called, comments which you
may make.

--
"I do not instruct the uninterested; I do not help those who fail to try. If I
mention one corner of a subject and the pupil does not deduce therefrom the