Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE4 konsole really great.
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:36:20 -0400
* Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> [09-25-08 10:26]:

The only issue I have not been able to find is how to have 2 default
settings. 90% of my settings are one way, So I can open my 12-14
icons with it. The problem is the other 2 I open have different
sizes and appearences. When I set them up these settings mess with
the ones I want as default. I have been unable to find a way to
exempt the 2 windows that I want different without effecting the
default settings.

So I guess what I am asking is how do I setup this so I can have my
defaults for any of my main xterm's but only change but not save the ones
for the other 2.

Exec=xterm -geometry 150x40 -e <function_you_designate>

I use this to automagically open an mc session in xterm when I plug in
a compact flash card in my reader which opens in the two locations I
wish.