Re: [opensuse-kde] Kontact - Contacts
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:12:37 +0200
On Thursday 25 September 2008 13:23:26 russbucket wrote:
On Thursday 25 September 2008 04:17:07 am russbucket wrote:
Have two problems with contacts:

1. When I go into contact I see the list and after the last name there
are a lot of blank lines. If I click on a blank line I see the name
(someone I've deleted from my contact list) There are 333 of them. I
right click and say delete. it pops up a windows asking if I am sure I
want to dlete these I say yes. The next time I reboot they are back. I
looked in kabc in my user directory, only thing with names there are
vcads. These names are not in the vcards. How do i get rid of them?

What kind of address book are you using? If only "local file", look in
std.vcf in .kde/share/apps/kabc and see if there are any empty vcards inside
that file.

Will