Re: [opensuse-kde] Nepomuk problems in KDE 4.1.1
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:46:24 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 10. September 2008 17:30:59 schrieb Wim De Meester:
I've installed the sesame backend for soprano, and not the redland backend.

Is this a know KDE 4.1.1 bug, is this an opensuse problem or did I do
something wrong?

I tried the same, as a result nepomuk crashed at every logout (until I
installed the redland backend too). Further, if you run sopranocmd --help you
will see that it finds the sesame2 backend but cannot use it because some file
is missing (which actually is not).

Sven