Re: [opensuse-kde] Kickoff Menu Selection Area
On Sunday 04 May 2008, Francis Giannaros wrote:
Is there any possibility of us using the "filled-in" selection instead
of the current "frame" selection in KDE4 Kickoff, like we used to?

Every single menu on the desktop everywhere is consistent on this,
it's both confusing (reminiscent more of a text-box) and unattractive
as it stands. Is there any chance that we could patch it to return to
how it was? There were some good ones posted a while back on
panel-devel.

I like the outline box and it was chosen after a long discussion on
panel-devel so, while opensuse could patch their version, it is unlikely
that 'stock' kde will change back. I am sure they were going to implement it
as a library so it could be used elsewhere - the device notifier uses the
same look for example...

dr.