Re: [opensuse-kde] KOrganiser Reminder Daemon
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:51:09 +0100
Sven Burmeister schreef:
On Montag, 10. März 2008, David Herman wrote:
Right click on the korganizer icon in your systray, one of the
options is "quit".
Select that and a requester will pop up asking wether you want to
have it start up when you log in.
I'll let you choose your own answer :-)

That does not work for me. It is started nevertheless, yet disabled.

This about one of the oldest bugs around.
One of the reasons i am glad to be of KDE3.
Every starup the damn thing wrestles its way into the systray,
and every time i have to shut it down manualy... ;)
I am curious, if there will be reactions on it.

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1