Re: [opensuse-kde] konqueror file manager always uses gwenview--for everything!
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 21:05:49 +0100
Fredag den 7. Marts 2008 20:55:28 skrev Dog Walker:
SuSe 10.2
When I clicked on the HOME applet in the kicker, I get gwenview.
When I click on a directory in the navigation panel of konqeror, I get
gwenview.

Yesterday, I changed the file association for .jpg files from
embedded-viewer to gwenview. All was well. I logged out and shutdown
the computer. When I logged in this morning, it had turned into a
gwenview file system, or something. gwenview is okay for displaying
images, but is totally unresponsive for general file management.

Try right clicking the icons on kicker -> configure button -> see what
commands are executed by clicking the icons and perhaps fix them if there for
some reason is a mismatch between the icons and the commands.