[opensuse-kde] Konqueror KDE4(.0.1) not working at all
  • From: Alex <one_way@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 06:44:27 +0100
I just wondered, as I read nowhere about this problem:

Konqeror (KDE4) has been practically unusable for me for several weeks, using
the factory repo.
It cannot render _any web page at_ all and always times out with an "unknown
error". Firefox and Konqueror (KDE3) work flawlessly. Also, the scan for
Netscape plugins (on 64bit) always fails at 30%.

Am I the only one having this problems??? I mean, I am one of the
old-fashioned KDE users for whom Konqueror is a central element of KDE, and
this central element has been unusable for quite some time. And nobody else
seems to have a problem?!