[opensuse-kde] Build Service Repositories Restructuring - Feedback wanted
  • From: Dirk Mueller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:32:22 +0100

Hi,

it is clear that the current structure of the build service repositories does
not fit the demand anymore, and we're trying to think of alternatives that
work better. Over the last few days I've been trying to collect the list of
problems and put a couple of possible plans together.

I would appreciate any feedback, comments or suggestions.

Wiki page:

http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings/Buildservice_Projects

Feedback either by email, mailing list posting or editing the wiki is
possible :)

Thanks,
Dirk

--