Re: [opensuse-kde] Every KDE4 update, performance gets worse...
  • From: "M9." <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:52:48 +0100

M9. schreef:
Hello,

I am using the beta4 Kde4, but every beta gets worse for me.
This is how the desktop looks now.
Is this intentional?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/Monkey999999999999999/schermafdruk7.png
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/Monkey999999999999999/schermafdruk8.png
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/Monkey999999999999999/schermafdruk9.png

Since the last update, calling amarok, the message: amarok is allready
running appears.
Even when killing its pid with 15, amarok stays allready running.

When starting up, the green suse10.3 loginscreen is the desktop background.
When minimizing an app, a white spot appears, where the app was.
(look at the screenshots please)
only alt+F2 launches the cli.
Richt mouse button causes nothing.

Is there somebody else who does experience this also?

I kidd you not, my screen resolution is 1440x900.
The first one is when i have had an app full screen, and then minimised.

- --

Have a nice day,

M9. Now, is the only time that exists.

OS: Linux 2.6.22.5-31-default x86_64