Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: Konqueror inadvertently deleting files!
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:23:53 +0200
Den Wednesday 24 October 2007 19:22:49 skrev Joerg von Frantzius:
I'm sorry but I can't send attachments here, my screenshot didn't make
it through. What I mean is the filter input field with the funnel
("Trichter") icon.

When I chose "Eigene Dateien" from the suse start menu, Konqueror opens
where that input field can be found directly below the Konqueror logo.

It seems that upon selecting multiple files (using shift-click),
Konqueror will also select those files filtered out that would be
selected in the unfiltered display, seemingly those that would be listed
in the unfiltered display between the ones that were explicitly selected.

I can't reproduce.

I created the files 01, 02, 11 and 12

Then I entered "1" as filter. Which filters out "02".

I then selected the remaining three files with shift+click and deleted them
with shift + delete.

This did not delete "02".

I'm using the official KDE 3.5.7 packages, btw.