Re: [opensuse-kde] Kmail deletes Mail from Mailserver and don't download them!!!
  • From: Frans Leerink <f.leerink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:22:27 +0100
On Tuesday 09 January 2007 15:18, alexander.beck-ratzka wrote:
> Kmail triggers this delete, and I believe this is due to my config
> settings. However, what kind of settings might cause this?
>
> Cheers
>
> Alexander

Hello Alexander,

In KMail Settings/Configure KMail, you select accounts from left pane,
select an account and press modify button. On the following display there
is a box that say "Leave fetched messages on the server". On my main
system this box is not selected and on my other computers the box is
checked sothat i can obtain a mail first in an other system but it is
still available on the server for my main system

--

Regards,

Frans Leerink