Re: [suse-kde] printmgr and suse 9.3
  • From: Peter Vollebregt <peter.vollebregt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:26:11 +0200
ianseeks schreef:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where this program went or what its replacement is? I can't
> find another way to start my printer after its been stopped - usually by me
> unplugging it when i move my laptop, and then forgetting to plug it back in
> before I switch the laptop back on again.
>
> regards
>
> Ian

It still is there. Maybe you have to enable it in KDE's control center
(desktop -> Panels -> menu's and then anable it in 'optional menu's'.

Other ways:
- in konqueror side panels it is there under 'services'
- In every browser (cups default interface): http://localhost:631

New install? Do not forget to set a password for the cups admin via
lppasswd -g sys -a root

Peter