Wireless in Suse 10.0
  • From: Mark Diffley <mark.diffley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:55:26 -0600
I am very new to Suse linux and trying to set up my wireless
connection. I am having trouble getting Yast to configure the device.
The subsystem sees the device but Yast will not let me configure it.
I'm pretty sure that I set it up correctly in Yast. The link below
shows the terminal output for trying to get it to work after
installing ndiswrapper and then configuring the new device in Yast.

http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=20652

If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Mark