Re: [suse-kde] kmail change ??
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:30:26 -0500
On Wednesday 11 January 2006 7:17 am, K. Elo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote (11.1.2006 14:05):
> > On Wednesday 11 January 2006 2:32 am, Bob S wrote:
> >
> > Nope I have the same problem, you can't do control+shift+N ,either.
> > That key combo which in past versions also popped up a blank page
> > w/ the list address all in it.
>
> Try to assign (Settings->Shortcuts) the function "new mail on mailing
> list" with an other shortcut (e.g. ctrl+alt+N), apply the changes and
> the re-assign it again with the default shortcut (ctrl+shift+N).
> Works for me.
Tried that, but it didn't work either . I suppose it would helpful to
say I am using Kmail 1.8.2 and KDE 3.4.2 level "b" ( and a boxed set of
Suse10.0 rather than OpenSuse.. in case it matters. ) I suspect the
version of KDE and Kmail Might have something to do w/ it tho. HAven't
done the upgrade yet..
"You never know until you try
It's hard to see which side your on
Some people say your half way here
Some people say your half way gone" song lyric