Reply-to list (was: Re: [suse-kde] amarok & CDs)
  • From: Ingo Strauch <brack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:44:27 +0100
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:34:02 +0100
"Robert Graf-Waczenski" <rgw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would personally opt for "yes", but some time ago there
> was a discussion on the list and the agreement was rather
> "no" instead.
>
> We may want to resurrect this issue once again and get
> new opinions.

I guess some people already start to groan about this topic ;-)

I have no strong opinion about the issue and whatever is the standard
for this list is fine for me. If I was the list maintainer, I'd simply
decide to _not_ put the Reply-to header. Better to resend a message to
the list than to have real private stuff going public accidentally.
I've seen this happen so often and it wasn't always entertaining.

Just my 2 cents ;-)
Ingo

--
Ingo Strauch ---- Registered Linux User #227900 (http://counter.li.org/)
GPG Key Fingerprint = DEC8 1B12 9573 6BE7 7A99 C33F 809C 8C2C 772E 66A1