Re: [suse-kde] What controls "autostart"?
  • From: Lennart Börjeson <Lennart.Borjeson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:47:43 +0100
I have a system tray with lots of useful litte gadgets, e.g. kwallet, you,
scpm, etc etc. But no suseplugger.

suseplugger --help gives only the generic switches. I'm NOT given any help for
any suseplugger-specific switches. I tried suseplugger --help-all; this also
only gives generic help. No "--plain" switch in sight.

/Lennart

torsdag 26 januari 2006 16:28 skrev Alvin Beach:
> That is strange. This is a silly question, but don't know if it's been
> asked: Do you have System Tray added to the panel? For me, the suseplugger
> looks like a PCI board next to my clock.
>
> I did 'suseplugger --help' perhaps you can experiment with the --plain
> switch? Kill the running instance first though.
>
> Alvin
>
> --

!++
! Lennart Börjeson