DCOPserver problem
  • From: "K. Elo" <maillists@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:16:00 +0200
Hi,

what causes the DCOPserver to crash? In the last couple of days I have
several times been forced to restart my kde session, because the
DCOPsever has crashed. After this I have neither been able to start any
applications by clicking the panel icons nor to browse any www-sites
with konqueror and so on. My system is SL 9.3 Pro with all YOU-updates
and with kde 3.4.3.

I haven't had this problem before, so I am curious to find out, if such
a problem is well-known and if there are solutions for it. This problem
is a bit nervy.

Thanks in advance,
Kimmo

  • No further messages