Re: [suse-kde] KDE and shutdown script
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:55:30 +0200
Richard Bos a écrit :

Op dinsdag 6 september 2005 22:32, schreef Catimimi:

Hi,

I'd the same problem and wazs not able to find the solution !
So I decided to modify ksmserver (in kdebase) in order to run a script when
KDE goes down. It is very simple, but I've to recompile at every release
of KDE.

My preoccupation was too avoid to shutdown KDE when vmware is running.
I solved both problems at the same time.

Ready to share my modifications.

Michel.

Did you provide your patch to the kde devs via http://bugs.kde.org?

No, would it be useful ? it is not a bug but a addon.

< Previous Next >