Re: [suse-kde] Latest KDE disables graphical login as root?
  • From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:14:55 +0530
Fred A. Miller wrote:

I don't know if it's accurate or not, as I don't login from a GUI. Change your setup in Yast, System Services (Run Level), Expert Mode, and make "xdm" ONLY run level 5 (init 5). Get out of all apps., and reboot. SUSE will come up to a konsole login. Then you can use "startx" to startup KDE.

Um, thanks, but how does this help me to login graphically as root using KDE?

--

Shriramana Sharma
http://samvit.org

< Previous Next >