Re: [suse-kde] Kmail and gpg
  • From: Alvin Beach <abeach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:37:38 -0300
Hello all,

I setup another computer and it worked flawlessly. Before starting kgpg or
kmail, I created the file

~/.kde/env/gpg-agent-startup:
#!/bin/sh
eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"

I had to create the 'env' directory. Once I saved this file and make it
executable, I restarted X.

Then I setup Kmail and kgpg as normal. And encrypted email worked great.

Alvin

--
Please reply to the list only.

< Previous Next >