Re: [suse-kde] XWindow, remote access
  • From: Alvin Beach <abeach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:22:40 -0300
On April 5, 2005 04:22 am, Andreas Schallenberg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Have a look at "vnc".
>
> http://www.tightvnc.com/
> http://www.realvnc.com/
>
> RU,
> Andreas

I too use vnc for this. tightvnc is good for dialup connections and realvnc is
good for broadband connections. Then again, if you want something that wont
eat your bandwidth, then tightvnc is best.

FYI, they are the samething really. They just implement the vnc protocol. They
can interoperate without any problems I think.

--
Alvin