Re: [suse-kde] Help w/ KSmoothDock
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:45:45 -0500
On Friday 11 February 2005 4:38 pm, Derek | mobileStorm wrote:
> A big fat WTF to you sir.
>
> Just because I am Tech Support Manager doesn't mean that I am an expert
> Linux user. So if you have constructive to say, say it. Otherwise don't say
> anything at all.
>
> Derek R.
> Tech Support Manager
> www.stun1.com

<snip>
Sorry bout the direct email to you Derek, and even sorrier I can't help w/
your problem, I just haven't encountered it. I did however take a look at
your website. It's most interesting. Have you any idea what the cost is going
to be ? Looking at small business solutions in the long run as we have small
group of consultants, who all do NOT make gajillions , in spite of reports to
the contrary, and most of what we do get goes either into education or the
company to keep it going. And the information on your site looks as if it
might be promising, unless you need to be a Fortune 500 company, or at least
knocking on that door. ( I doubt I shall live long enough to see this group
even come close to the latter.. but hey, that isn't why we do what we

I'm putting on the B-mer Brothers
Would you mind putting on this grass skirt?
You see it's Aloha Friday and I've got me this shirt (song lyric)