Re: [suse-kde] K3B and Digikam CD Archive
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:05:29 -0500
On Saturday 15 January 2005 06:58 pm, William E. Shotts wrote:
> I am attempting to use the Kipi Plugin for Digikam to archive a photo
> album to CD. Everything appears to work normally until k3b starts.
> Digikam appears to create the appropriate files, invokes k3b, k3b
> starts and then immediately gives me an error message "Cannot open
> file". I close k3b and digikam states "k3b completed. Deleting
> temporary file."
>
> I am using SUSE 9.1 Pro and KDE 3.3.2. Suggestions?
>
> Thanks for any help.
==========

Will,
This is purely a guess and certainly not guaranteed to offer you much
beyond taking up some of your time. ;o)

Is there a place in the settings that allow you to change the parameters
you pass to k3b? It almost sounds like the %u or %s or whatever kipi
passes to the k3b startup might be wrong or you need to add more to it
to find the full path to the file.

Like I said, just a thought/guess.

Lee

Registered Linux User #225206
"Don't let the fear of striking out keep
you from playing the game!"