RE: [suse-kde] Menu icons - background grey, disable? [SOLVED]
  • From: burgeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:03:29 -0400
Someone plz smack me ;)

In KDE Control Center/Style, Plastik is used in SuSE 9.1 Personal while Thin
Keramik is used in Pro. Plastik uses a stripe which is the same color as the
menu itself while Thin Keramik uses a grey one.

KDE Control Center/Style - Style Tab
Under Widget Style, Thin Keramik is selected on a default Pro install
Click Configure
"Menu Options 1" tab, check "use custom colors"
Make the "Stripe" the same color as the "Background"

Or

Use the Plastik style ;)

Thanks for everyone's help

Keith