Re: [suse-kde] Re: Upgrading to 3.2.3 with YaST
  • From: Andreas Loesch <suseliste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:03:09 +0200
Hi Kostas,

Konstantinos Georgokitsos wrote:
On Saturday 12 June 2004 23:31, Andreas Loesch wrote:

John Quentin Heywood wrote:

System Update can't
seem to find anything new to install. Any ideas?

reread the source-Dir then the installer should recognize the new RPMs

Andreas, I know this behaviour from previous updates and you're right. But how do you enforce a reread? I used to delete the entry from the list and added it again. Is there an easier way?

I use Yast with the german localization, so I don't know the english menu-names, I just guess and add the german one in parenthesis.

Yast -> Software -> change installationsource (Installationsquelle wechseln) ((hint: here you added the supplementary dir))

select the supplementary-Dir and use 'Edit' ( Bearbeiten ) -> 'refresh Status' (Status aktualisieren)

hope this helps,
Andreas

(PS: no personal Mail necessary ;) I read the list)

< Previous Next >