Re: [suse-kde] Newbie Question
  • From: "C. Richard Matson" <goldfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:19:17 -0700
On Sat April 17 2004 1:33 pm, Billie Walsh wrote:
> Rich,
>
> Tried it. I know, sometimes it's the simplest problem
> that we over look. I've reset [ re-entered ] my
> password several times to make sure it wasn't mis-spelled.

I have a big problem with transposing characters. It bugs me that I
can't see what I'm typing. Under security have you tried clicking on
(check what server supports)? And did you get any error messages?
Would it be a big problem for you to uninstall and reinstall KMail?
It might be worth trying. I've used KMail for several years and with
Yahoo for over a year so I know it works great. See you. Rich

--
C. Richard Matson