Re: [suse-kde] How to change the size of the taskbar
  • From: Martin Swientek <mswientek@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:13:37 +0200
Hallo,

thanks for your answers.

> On Friday 16 April 2004 16:02, Curtis Rey wrote:
> I think, Martin, you mean the "pager", which lets you switch to
> another desktop, right?
>
> If yes, then you want to modify the icon / button size of the
> applet "pager", I'm not aware that you can change them. But have
> a look at the kde application web site (http://www.kde.org/),
> there are alternatives to kicker, which include their own pagers.
> I saw screenshots with bigger pager "buttons".

No, I want to modify the size of the taskbar or to change how the
taskbar arranges the buttons for each window, e.g. one line or two
lines. If I set the size of the kicker to small, the taskbar
buttons are arranged in one line. If I set the size of the kicker
to normal or larger, the taskbar buttons are arranged in two or
more lines.

> > > The buttons are always the same size, no matter if I set the
> > > size of the kicker to small, normal or big. They're only
> > > arranged in a different number of lines eg. one, two or
> > > three.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Martin Swientek
> >
> > Control panel-->Desktop-->Panels
> >
> > |----->Appearance & Themes-->Icons
> > | |
> > | |------>Advanced-->Use of Icon
> > | |
> > | |-->Size (variable)
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |-->Set Effects (x3)
> > |
> > |-->Panels
> > |
> > |-->General
> > |
> > | |-->Enable icon zooming
> > | |-->Show tooltops
> > |
> > |-->Button Backgrounds (x6)
> > |-->Enable background image
> > |-->Advanced Options
> > |
> > |-->Hide button size
> > |-->Fade out applet handles

I didn't found the appropriate option here.

Best regards,
Martin Swientek