Re: [suse-kde] Incomplete KMail Backup and v1.5.4
  • From: Jose Thadeu Cavalcante <thadeurj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:43:34 -0300
The Mail directory has several hidden files and directories that need to be
copied to you backup correctly the mail data. I use k3b to backup my mails
into a cd, to do this I check the options "Add hidden files" and "Add system
files", then all files and directories are copied rightly.
Cheers
Thadeu