Suse 9.0/KDE 3.2 issue
  • From: "Michael Hyman" <MHyman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:51:21 -0800
Hi,

I have been using the mentioned combo with no problems on my ThinkPad 600X,
except for one issue. There are vertical lines in applications. For
instance, the Shell/Konsole has lines about 1/2 inch apart in the toolbar
area and then several lines in the text area. Also in Konqueror, throughout
most of the page. The background is fine, but I guess that's just a single
image file.

I thought it was a resolution issue, but it seems not to be. The res is set
to 1024X768 at 24 bits.

Any help would be appreciated....Michael