[repost] [suse-kde] Question about keyboard repeat rate.
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:07:46 -0800
I'm reposting this question because I don't seem to remember getting an
answer and it's getting super annoying having to enable keyboard
repeating in the control center each time I log into KDE. I've looked in
SaX2 as well an it appears to be correct..so I'm at a loss.

----
Would anyone know why it is when I set the keyboard repeat rate in KDE
it doesn't save the settings for the next login? I've been fighting with
this since the last update from SUSE of the 3.1.4 pkgs. It's quite
annoying. Everything is setup correctly in my XF86Config as well. I'm
puzzled by this.

--
Ben Rosenberg ---===--- #147972 ---===--- mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx