Re: [suse-kde] Upgrading to 3.1.94
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:50:06 -0500
On Tuesday 13 January 2004 07:22 pm, Adolph & Sharon Weidanz wrote:
[...]
> | corner. It will be released this month!
>
> Hmm.. I was going upgrade to the beta this weekend but if you say the
> final version will be out this month maybe I'll wait.. Sorry i should
> have specified KDE, as I use synaptic all the time (just lazy and
> gui's make me lazier ;^) But when I do UG I'll follow your steps..
> They look pretty complete..
>
> When you UG'd did you lose kdebase-suse?
>
> If you did lose it, do you notice anything different??
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Adolph & Sharon Weidanz
> S/V Time To Paws
> 43' 1978 Endeavour Ketch
================

Adolph,
The thing about updating now is you will have it running smoothly by the
time the full release will be out. There are several changes and
getting your first looks may surprise you. The update went well for
me, but not without working around some things that had changed.

It's a very nice update and the KDE guys have done some good work. I
say go for it, get use to it and enjoy it now!

Regards,
Lee
Registered Linux User #225206
On any other day, that might seem strange...

< Previous Next >