Re: [suse-kde] what will happen to KDE on Suse...
  • From: Michael Eichstädt <michael.eichstaedt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:29:16 +0100
Dear Radu,
did You know that the german language is the most underestimated in Europe?
There are more than 200 million native speakers living in Europe.
But only 70 million speaking english as their native tongue.
And after all Germany is one of the top five economies in the world. Do You
really think this is irrelevant? Further more SuSE is still a german company
and their products are first of all for their home market.
By the way, I wonder what is Your nationality? Just to cure my curiosity.
greetings from my beloved homecountry Germany
Michael Eichstädt

> Radu Pirvu schrieb:
> > Germany is irrelevant.

> Very competent comment! Bravo! It's just Europe's biggest economy and
> (one of) the most populated country but who cares? Certainly not people
> selling software.

< Previous Next >