Re: [suse-kde] Ripping albums and command line MP3 tag converter
  • From: Andrew Williams <andrew.williams@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:50:37 +0100
BandiPat wrote:

=============

Also, gramofile is on your SuSE cds! Many have used this to convert the albums to CD James and I understand it works nicely.

Lee

I looked at the links on the gramofile home page and one of them (this one: http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=153&page=1 ) also referred to audacity as being a more sophisticated version. It is also on the SuSE CDs.

--
opinions personal, facts suspect.
http://home.arcor.de/36bit/samba.html

< Previous Next >