Urgent: Sending in KMail: 'Sender address does not exist' (?)
  • From: Nikola Lecic <nikola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:36:51 +0200
Hello all,

(SuSE 8.2)

I don't know what happened, KMail don't want to send any mail and write
that message ('Sender address does not exist') instead. Of course, sender
has address, it can be even seen in From field of composer. What's worse,
when I click on first mail (and then on second, etc) in Outbox, KMail
deletes it (without leaving a copy!) and mail: 'from: nobody, subject: no
subject', i.e. an empty mail.

Is it possible to do something without upgrade?

Thank you in advance.

Nikola

< Previous Next >